RIDERCAM System 4.0 HD – YOUR MEMORIES HAVE NEVER BEEN SHARPER
RIDERCAMS NEW SYSTEM 4.0 IS THE CULMINATION OF 10 YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. IT IS NOT A 'LABORATORY PRODUCT'. IT HAS UNDERGONE RIGEROUS FIELD TESTING. WE ARE NOW STARTING TO INSTALL RC 4.0 TO REPLACE AND UPDATE PREVIOUS VERSIONS THAT HAVE BEEN IN OPERATION FOR MANY YEARS AT AMUSEMENT PARKS IN EUROPE, AUSTRALIA AND THE UNITED STATES.
The system consists of camera units with integrated microphones mounted in ride-themed camera housings. The camera housing is specially designed to withstand the immense strain and G-forces that a modern roller coaster generates. Multiple camera housings can be mounted on each individual wagon, depending on the number of rider seats. These are connected to a local controller paired with the system's 'brain' in the chassis of the wagons. This communicates with the system servers to facilitate identification and distribution. All components are plug-and-play (hot-swappable) allowing for quick and easy maintenance to avoid unnecessary downtime.
OUR UNIQUE CAMERA TECHNOLOGY INCLUDES;
- Full-HD Image quality
- Progressive video setting to prevent image interference
- LED technology to brighten images in dark surroundings
- Real-time dynamic audio recording
- Anti-Fog – heated lenses and glass protection
- All components are waterproof and IP67 certified
- Automatic start-stop function for recording
- Complete data transfer in just a few seconds
- Automatic start and upload system